Grace Resource Center provides a safe place for the community to serve others through our volunteer programs. We are always looking for volunteers to help at the Center, Thrift Store, and at the Shelter. Help us meet our goals and responsibilities by becoming personally involved.
• Help us with our 20th Annual 100 Hole Golf Challenge on Monday, October 8th
• Putting together 2,200 thanksgiving baskets on Friday November 16th starting at 6:30 p.m.
• Helping us put together our toy store for A Graceful Christmas on Monday, December 17
• Pack grocery bags on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday starting at 9:00 a.m. here at the center
• Help serve a hot meal on Wednesday night, Friday night or Sunday afternoon
• Help at the thrift store Tuesday – Saturday
• Help at the Lancaster Emergency Shelter
• Do a food drive and collect canned goods for Grace or the Shelter
• Talk to John Cooper about other opportunities to help at Grace!
Please talk to John Cooper, our volunteer manager if you are interested in volunteering. His office hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. You can contact him at 661-940-5272. We look forward to serving with you!Volunteer Opportunities